Spiced Pineapple Grilled Shrimp
- 2 pounds jumbo (21-25 count) or extra-large (26-30 count) shrimp, deveined, peeled with tail on
- 1/4 cup Evergreen's Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Evergreen's Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lb. pineapple chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fine ground pepper
- 12-15 wooden skewers - soaked in water
In medium bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and spice. Stir to combine and then toss shrimp until coated. Cover and refrigerate to marinate.
After shrimp has marinated at least 30 minutes, thread shrimp (through top and tail, leaving shrimp curled) onto each skewer, alternating with pineapple chunks, without leaving space between.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill rack. Grill shrimp and pineapple skewers about 2-3 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through and pink. Serve immediately.
Servings: Serves 4